Location: Lidköping or Remote
We are seeking a Network Programmer to join our company working on exciting racing projects.
During the game’s development, you commit yourself to answering the most fundamental questions: Will the game be as responsive as possible in multiplayer races? Does the latency meet a gamer’s expectations? Is the experience as seamless as it can be and how can we improve it?
As a dependable member team, you will participate in the design, coding, testing, integration and debugging of the game’s networking and multiplayer features. You care about providing our players with the ultimate multiplayer experience they deserve.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and optimizing network code in C++
- Experience with multiplayer engines, distributed systems, network optimization, and multi-threading.
- Experience developing network features on PC.
- Knowledge of TCP/UDP network structure.
- Proficiency to communicate with all disciplines and to support and elevate the team in terms of quality and vision of the game.
- You have experience with Free to play titles.
- You are familiar with other programming and scripting languages.
- You understand server-side systems.
- You have experience with Steam as a developer.
- You are into racing games and racing in general.
- Some experience of python and C# to better understand our backend solutions.
- An interest in cars or motorsports.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Relocation Package
- Swedish FIKA
Please e-mail email@example.com with your Cover Letter and CV.